Features and Benefits:
In histology, tissue sections are placed in embedding cassettes to be dehydrated and impregnated by Paraffin.
- made of high-quality, technical plastic (POM)
- resistant against the solvents usually used in laboratories
- different colours offer the possibility of colour coding (for example for different users, priorities, etc.)
- with one 45° inclined and 2 vertical marking areas
- the roughness of the marking areas is optimized to allow labelling by different systems: pencil, permanent markers, inkjet or laser printers
- suitable for all common clamps
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
- minimum order quantity: 1000 pieces each type and colour
- ready for use. There is no need to break the lids off the cassettes’ bases.
- the hinge of our cassettes prevents the cassettes from unintended opening – even when they fall down accidentally. Furthermore, our cassettes can be repeatedly opened and securely closed again.
- base and upper parts are connected by a hinge and supplied assembled
- Range of colour options