Skip to content
Features and Benefits:
- The screen can be rotated 90 degrees up up and down, as well as left and right. This helps to provide a clear vision at what ever angle yo may need
- The smart trigger combine pressure trigger and flow trigger which promotes machine-patient synchrony
- Crelief in CPAP mode is a flow-based pressure relief during expiration at 3 selectable settings
- SpO2 and PR monitoring is available providing more information for clinical decisions
- HFT function allows high flow oxygen from 2-60L/min to be set, improving gas exchange and reduces work of breathing for the patient
- Multiple useful functions: Day and Night mode, 7 day trends, 20 pieces screen shot, 3000 pieces alarm log, 15s set up and auto calibration.