Skip to content
Features and Benefits:
- Intended for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea for adults, or pulmonary insufficiency patients that need respiratory support.
- At only 1.26kg it is ideal for home use or for use when travelling
- Very quiet operation with noise emission as low as 28dB
- Touchscreen and flexible navigation knob make it user friendly and easy to operate
- Exquisite UI with multiple monitored parameters display on one screen
- Accurate intelligent control to make every breath comfortable.
- Ventilation modes:
- CPAP: Continuous Positive Airway Pressure mode, suitable for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- AUTOS: Intelligent regulation of inspiratory pressure to ensure a more smooth and comfortable breath.
- S: Spontaneous ventilation mode, suitable for patients with spontaneous respiratory.
- T: Timed mode, suitable for patients without spontaneous respiratory capacity.
- S/T: The machine automatically switches between S and T modes according to patient’s
- VGPS: Volume Guarantee Pressure Support, meets patient’s tidal volume requirement with its minimum pressure.