If you’re a time-strapped facility with high demands, the DS2® is the solution you’re searching for. Designed to cut costs, save labor and enhance your speed, the DS2® never compromises when it comes to unbeatable quality control.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully automated open system
- Ability to bring in tests that are currently being sent out
- Automated sample distribution, incubation, reagent addition, washing and detection steps of assays as defined by the manufacturer. The lab can customize assay parameters, assay steps, OD read settings, result calculations, quality control checks and report formats with ease
- Electronic Signature Pipetting (ESP) is a sophisticated technique used by the DS2® for detection of gross pipetting errors often caused by the presence of particulate matter, clots, foam, or bubbles in the sample. Insufficient sample transfer can therefore be detected and reported to the operator during a run
- Prevent unscheduled down time
- Automation, accuracy, immediacy and responsiveness are the must-haves of demanding physicians office labs and lower-throughput labs.
- The DS2® system footprint is less than four square feet of linear counter space to process up to two 96-well microplates and 100 specimens making it ideal for lab’s expanding workload
- Utilize the same linear space as manual incubator and reader
- The innovative DS2® is designed for clinical, research and industrial labs that want to enhance their processes through automation. Installed in over 3,500 labs worldwide, the DS2® is the solution for the rigorous, repeatable analyses required in critical applications including immunology, infectious disease, hormone, allergy, blood-chemistry, drugs-of-abuse testing, food safety, forensics, and environmental testing among others.
- Can come with a barcode reader
- Space conservation in your lab: Finances, time and labor aren’t the only valuable factors in the lab setting. We know space is a premium. The DS2® system is designed to stay compact, delivering big results in a small package. The system requires less than 4 square feet of counter space, making it easily fit into any workstation.
- Compatibility with many vendors: DYNEX® aims to provide service that’s as streamlined and cohesive as possible for our customers, which is why the DS2® is designed to work seamlessly with a variety of assay vendors. From clinical diagnostics to food safety, the DS2® can handle the tasks and produce accurate results time and time again.
- Streamlined functionality: Don’t let the complexity of this system’s capabilities intimidate you — the DS2® is designed for easy use. In fact, with full automation, it’s intended to essentially run itself. Using a multifunctional robot arm, the DS2® can handle any task, from pipetting to reading the barcode of any sample. Every stage of the process can be taken care of, including seamless transfers and data uploads. As a result, lab technicians can operate the system with very little training. If users run into any issues or have any questions, however, our expert help is just a phone call away.