Features and Benefits:
- Class AS: ”A” stands for highest accuracy, ”S” for fast delivery (waiting time reduced to 5 seconds). The tolerances of class AS are half of the tolerances of class B according to DIN ISO standards.
- Class AS conformity certified:
Conformity means compliance with the German Calibration Regulations (DIN 12 600) and the relevant standards.
By imprinting the conformity symbol ”DE-M” along with the year we confirm that the measuring device complies with these conditions. A batch certificate of conformity is supplied together with every box. On request individual certificates of conformity are available.
The amber stain graduation of our volumetric pipettes penetrates into the glass surface and is, therefore, more resistant than a blue, fused-on enamel graduation
- made of soda lime glass
- especially formed tips and ends, beveled and fire-polished
- calibrated tips provide short and practice-oriented waiting time
- with colour coding for easy identification
- with indication of tolerance
- with 1 circular mark