These single and multichannel pipettes are solidly constructed, high-quality alternatives to the Gilson Classic pipette design. The BenchMate Single and Multichannel Pipette range features eight different but commonly required volume ranges between 0.1 µL and 10 mL. Therefore allowing scientists to cover a wide variety of applications in their lab.
BenchMate Single and Multichannel Pipette units are made from PTFE plastic in combination with proprietary technology. Thus ensuring consistent air travel for precise and accurate pipetting. The BenchMate Single and Multichannel Pipette is easy to use, with ergonomic single-handed operation and locking mechanism. The unit is fully autoclavable (121 ⁰C for 20 minutes). These pipettes provide improved dispensing accuracy and precision for micro-volumes, partly because of the hyper blowout technology. The ceramic plunger of the BenchMate Single and Multichannel Pipette provides greater durability and enhanced UV resistance for under the hood work.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use single handed operation with locking mechanism.
- Fully Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
- Improved dispensing accuracy and precision for micro volumes between 2µL and 10µL, with hyper blow out technology.
- Ceramic plungers for greater durability for pipettes ranging from 200µL to 10mL.
- Eight volume range options to cover various volume ranges between 0.1µL and 1mL.
- PTFE plastic is used in combination with proprietary technology to ensure consistent air travel for precise and accurate pipetting.
- Enhanced UV resistance for under the hood work.
- 5 Year Warranty