The ProfiClaves PC10/20 are a fully automated bench top Agar/Media Sterilizers from Biotool for fastest processing of up to 9/16 l of ready to dispense Agar- / Nutrient-Medium.
Intuitive software accessible via a touch screen gives access to 20 programs each selectable for single or double heating cycles, autoclave- or water bath mode. The time-delay and temperature timer functions enable agar pouring to commence at start of work and coupled with fast cool down, provides increased productivity and convenience.
The front panel incorporates all user control functions, parameter printout with integrated nini SD card and the unit comes complete with stainless steel cuvette, built in pressure pump against flash boiling, extra strong magnetic stirrer, sterile filter for pressurization and easy vessel access. No bolts or tools required.
The unique pressure correction adjusts the boiling point relative to ambient pressure and optimizes de-aeration. 9/16L of Agar are ready for pouring in 1 – 1½ hour only.
Features and Benefits:
- 0.5 up to 9/16 Liters of agar, in approx 60 -90 min
- Stirred and temperature controlled, double cycle
- Fast cooling (20 min)
- Water saving
- Easy vessel access, easy handling
- Intuitive software on touch screen
- Stores up to 3 * 20 user-defined programs
- Data logging printer including SD card
- Unique closing system by 6 clamps closing simultaneously
- Large diameter accommodates up to 5 x1l bottles
- Large opening for additions
- Transparent hood
- Ideal for:
- Microbiology Laboratories
- Research and development
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry