Features and Benefits:
- Made of special optical glass
- In compliance with DIN 12 847
- Individually tested according to the German Calibration Ordinance
- Planarity and tolerances are strictly observed
- Tolerance of depth of chamber max. 2 %
- Our counting chambers for investigations of cell suspensions are equipped with 2 sets of grids. In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications generally require duplicate determinations. Double counting grids = double check possibility.
- A cover glass with a thickness of 0.4 mm is placed on top of both external stages of the counting chamber to limit the volume over the counting grids. Thinner coverslips cannot be used as they bend because of the capillary forces.
- With 2 haemacytometer cover glasses 20 x 26 x 0.4 mm which are suitable for most counting chambers. For spare cover glasses please see here
- Individually packed in transparent plastic box, 10 pcs. in a carton
- Counting grids are engraved into two ground and polished surfaces on the central stage (= chamber bottom). This central stage is located between two elevated also ground and polished stages.
- Dark line:
Under the microscope the lines of the standard counting grid appear dark.
- Bright line:
Bright lined counting chambers have counting grids which are structured into a very thin, transparent metal coating. The bright lines contrast well with the dark metallic background and this facilitates evaluating cell suspensions.