Mediscope International Limited is committed to supplying quality products to our customers in a timely manner. Wherever possible we will ship any online order within 10 business days of receipt and payment. Shipment is by courier and should be delivered within two days of dispatch.
Should your order not be received within 10 working days, please feel free to contact us to trace the item at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 9 421 0368
Should any goods be out of stock at time of order processing or there is not enough stock on hand to fulfill an order, either an e-mail will be sent to the purchaser or a phone call made, advising estimated time-frame to deliver goods with the choice to cancel or amend the order if required.
Online orders are automatically debited against the supplied Credit Card.
For tracking of orders please contact +64 9 421 0368 or email email@example.com, please send through the relevant order number and item description to help us track your product quickly and efficiently.
In the unlikely event that you receive a product which is faulty or not commercially acceptable, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the item you wish return, reasons for requesting the return and a business hours contact phone number. For your convenience and to assist us in processing your return efficiently, we will e-mail a printable return shipping label to be attached to the return goods. This label will have an ‘Authorised to Return Number’ printed on it above our address.
This will assist us in expediting a speedy return resolution.
To return products to Mediscope International Limited, please affix postage and supplied label to your package and send it to the return address shown.
You may return:
- All goods supplied and found to be faulty on receipt within 7 days of receipt. (Replacement of these goods for same or their equivalent, a credit or full refund will be at the discretion of Mediscope International Limited.
- Specific goods sold with a listed warranty and found to be faulty and returned during the warranty period.
- Goods supplied incorrectly by Mediscope International Limited or its appointed distributors.
New goods have to be returned in original condition as shipped including being returned with complete original packaging.
In addition, we may issue partial refunds at our discretion for the return of certain items, including:
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after receipt.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts or packaging.